United Airlines does not allow the creation of an account on its intranet. If you still do not have your account details, don’t hesitate to contact your administrator directly and request United Intranet access data. You will need these United Airlines credentials when logging into the Flyingtogether.ual.com portal.If you are a United Airlines employee, you can take your United Flying Together login details with you. If not, contact the administrator, who will generally set up a connected intranet account for you, and ask for the UID and password. After you have finished using your username and password, you can log in.
If you forgot your password or, for some reason, you want to change it, download the official app and try resetting your password with the app as it is easier with the app.
United Intranet Reset Credential Procedure
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Enter your United ID.
- Click Password Help.
- On the next screen, you’ll see a new page.
- Answer a few security questions to prove your identity as an employee.
Follow these steps to reset your UID
Without a UID, you cannot reset your password. If this is your case, follow these easy steps:
- Download UAL App.
- Open the app, go to the login section, and click on “Forgot User ID.”
- You can also go on “Forgot Your User ID” and follow the same steps in the app.
- Identity Manager will display a look-up page.
- You can request your UID by filling out a form on this look-up page.
- UAL will email you your UID.
If you are not a passenger, you can also log in to the ual employee resource portal with a valid username and password. However, an administrator will create your account, and you will need their data to log into the Unified Employee Resource Portal.